Glynwood is located off on Route 301, between Route 9 and the Taconic State Parkway, at the end of a 2-mile unpaved road. Our street address is 362 Glynwood Road in Cold Spring, New York. Throughout the year, we offer a variety of fun and engaging Community Events. Our Calendar is the best resource for dates and tickets.
During the growing season, the hub of our farm operations is our Farm Store – also our CSA pick-up location. Here you can purchase Glynwood’s AWA-approved, pasture-raised meat and eggs (our beef is 100% grass-fed and finished) and USDA Certified Organic vegetables, as well as award-winning products from other regional producers.
Farm Store hours coincide with CSA season and pick-up dates/times. Off-season (late fall/winter), Glynwood conducts a la carte sales of vegetables, meat, eggs and shelf-stable products out of our farm office. For 2017:
- May 30 – November 10: Tuesdays and Fridays from 2 – 6pm and Saturdays from 9am – 1pm
- Thanksgiving – May: Thursdays from 2 – 6pm
Safety on Farm
We are a working farm with daily agricultural operations that continue regardless of events or guests on the property. We ask that visitors are mindful of farmers at work, tractors on the move and all animals on the property. For your and everyone’s safety, please:
- Adhere to our 20 MPH speed limit on Glynwood Road and stay alert to any farming activity on the property or in the roads. Incoming cars and farming vehicles always have the right of way.
- Do not touch or feed any animals, or walk on or harvest any crops. Be careful not to touch any fences on the property as many of them are electrified, and don’t put your hands into the animal paddocks.
- Be aware that there are cars and farm equipment frequently driving on the road and that some of the terrain can be uneven and rocky in places.
Our administrative offices are open Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm, which means personnel assistance is limited on the weekends except during special events. We encourage members of our community to visit Glynwood either by attending our Events or during Farm Store hours, at which time visitors may take the self-guided tour.
Recreational use of the property, including use of the lakes, is by permission only. We are very sorry, but please leave your pets at home. And, it goes without saying, no smoking and no littering.