Glynwood offers fresh, locally grown and pasture-raised food from our farm through direct sales to consumers.
Food from our farm can be purchased several ways:
- At our seasonal Farm Store, which is open Tuesdays, Fridays from 2-6pm and Saturdays from 9am-1pm (May 30 through November 10).
- During the winter, our meat, eggs and vegetables are available for sale every Thursday from 2-6pm at our Farm Office (mid-November – May).
- We offer full and half vegetable CSA shares during the growing season (between May and November) and winter CSA shares for both our vegetables and our meat.
- Online through our website for pick-up at our Farm Store (see above) or at the Farm Office. 48-hour notice is required for online orders.
- Through select local butchers and buyer’s clubs.
Our produce is USDA Certified Organic, meaning that our growing practices adhere to strict standards that fulfill and exceed regulations prohibiting the use of synthetic pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers and require a holistic approach to land stewardship and transparency.
All of our animals are pasture-raised. Available meat products include eggs, beef, chicken, pork, lamb and goat. The diets of egg-laying chickens, meat birds and pigs are supplemented with non-GMO feed, and our cattle and sheep are strictly grass-fed and grass-finished, meaning they never eat grain. We are Animal Welfare Approved (AWA) for the rearing of our ruminants, pigs and poultry.
As part of our continuing efforts to expand access for families in our community, we now accept SNAP benefits for all of our farm products and we provide subsidized CSA shares in partnership with our local food pantry.
To sign up for “Fresh from Glynwood,” our weekly newsletter for our farm products – including CSA pick ups, recipes, meat specials and related news, please contact Sommer Hixson.